These are the mostly used default short cut keys used in Intellij IDEA.
- Code completion - ctrl+space
- Go to declaration - ctrl+b - This can be done by clicking on the usage while pressing ctrl.
- Go to class - ctrl+n
- Comment/ Uncomment - ctrl+/ or for block comments ctrl+shift+/
- Complete statement - ctrl+shift+enter
- Go back - ctrl+alt+left
- Go forward - ctrl+alt+right
- Show usage - ctrl+alt+f7 (GIves a pop up list) alt+f7 (Gives a separate pane below)
- Parameter Info - ctrl+p
- Find in path (in the whole project)- ctrl+shift+f
- Add new class/method - alt+insert
- Surround the code block - ctrl+alt+t
- Iterate using a for loop - " iter " tab
- Fill system.out.println - "sout" tab
If you need the whole short cut key list for windows/linux, you can download the IntelliJ IDEA Default Keymap from here. :)